[sac-board] Re: New Membership Services Form

Fix:

...club's...

...newsletter is ready...

...the email address...

...have a computer...
or
...have computer access...
(Paul: you may be able to get away with this)

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Lunar List Awards and
Messier Marathon Coordinator
Phoenix AZ
spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "I am presently unable to download the newsletter. Please furnish a hard
> copy."
>
> or better:
>
> "I cannot access the electronic version. Please furnish a hard copy."
>
> Maybe add a check box.

I changed that section.  I still have one more change to make (I
discovered a spelling error while capturing the text for this message).  A
check box is included (I used an O for the message).

  SAC can save a lot of money if you download the PDF version of the club s
  newsletter. PDF files are readable by Macs and PCs. When a newsletter
  ready, a message will be sent to the address you gave above. Check the box
  below if you don't have computer or you still want a hardcopy newsletter.

    O   Please Send Me a Hardcopy of the Newsletter.

These raft of changes are due to my finally get a hardcopy of the form.

-Paul