[sac-board] Re: New Membership Services Form

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:44:43 -0700, jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> In the future it would just be the status quo and would not be perceived as
> "impolite", so I would think the Please send... would be better.
>
> Or how about,
>
> "I am presently unable to download the newsletter. Please furnish a hard
> copy."
>
> or better:
>
> "I cannot access the electronic version. Please furnish a hard copy."
>
> Maybe add a check box.

I changed that section.  I still have one more change to make (I
discovered a spelling error while capturing the text for this message).  A
check box is included (I used an O for the message).

  SAC can save a lot of money if you download the PDF version of the club s
  newsletter. PDF files are readable by Macs and PCs. When a newsletter
  ready, a message will be sent to the address you gave above. Check the box
  below if you don't have computer or you still want a hardcopy newsletter.

            O   Please Send Me a Hardcopy of the Newsletter.

These raft of changes are due to my finally get a hardcopy of the form.

        -Paul