[sac-board] Re: New Membership Services Form

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:45:06 -0700

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:30:08 -0700, rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Paul,
>
> If it's not on the form, (which would be in the newsletter or on the
> website) then how will it be known to potential businesses that it even
> exists???
>
> Rick
>
> Also, per Steve's email reply, I think he was referring to the list of SAC
> email lists. He was wondering why the "sac website address" is not listed
> there.

You need to change your signature, I was amost caught wondering why you
were asking Rick Tejera.  :-)

The form is for queries.  A member using it gives it to me.  I don't need
to know about the web page.  Note also, there is no info on how to join
the mailing lists, just a place to check if they want to be joined.