[sac-board] Re: Interactive Member services form, SACnews style

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:53:32 EDT

BOb has the newsletter, Hopfully it'll be uploaded tonight. All I did there
was change the addres on the current form. I'll incorporate this in the next
issue.

The file size is liley due to the form tools added to make it interactive. I
don't really think 185kb (at least that the size on my machine ) is too much.
Even a dial up modem should handle that in a minute or so. Anyway, we can
talk more Friday. I think we can get this going pretty quick.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona