[sac-board] Re: Fw: check for software

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 11:52:04 -0700

Howdy Paul, rest of board;

I am not certain that I remember a vote, as such.  I don't know that I thought
that such a small outlay demanded a vote, I thought that started at 100
dollars.  But, if an electronic vote by email will do, how many more "yes"
votes do we need to approve?  So far, Paul, AJ and Thad have provided a yes
vote.  Paul, if you bring the check book tonight to the star party, I will see
if David or Diane are going to be there.

I am motivated by the fact that I meet with the students again on Wednesday and
would like to get this money issue take care of by then.

Take Care;
Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist