[sac-board] Re: Fw: check for software

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:30:54 -0700

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:31:28 -0700, Steve Coe wrote:

> I walked away from the board meeting with the impression we had
> voted to purchase this piece of software, it is the reason that
> Clifford already purchased it.

We may well have given you the impression that we'd approve the purchase.
But given you didn't know at that time what was being purchased or how
much, I doubt we voted on it.

I need either AJ say he recorded in the minutes whether we approved this
purchase or the approval by two more board members on this mailing list.