[sac-board] Fw: Invitation to join the Cosmos Portal

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:30:56 -0700

Hi All,

I received this "Special Invitation" for SAC to join the "Cosmos Portal" and
feel a bit obligated to pass in on to see what you think.  Maybe a few of
our techno-geeks can look into for us--I tried but couldn't really decipher
if I should give it the SPAM of the year award or if it's a legitimate
effort by concerned scientists to bring the astro world together in a more
productive manner.

Help!

Thanks,
Jennifer Polakis, VP, SAC