[sac-board] Re: All-AZ

  • From: Paul Dickson <sac-treasurer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:38:09 -0700

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:00:41 -0700, Jack Jones wrote:

> at the meeting Paul! At the Board meeting Derek Poertner wants to show
> some proposed designs for the new Club T-Shirt. We could go ahead with
> this after the first of the year. I really recommend this guy John
> Snyder to do our Club shirts and poss. a Messier Marathon shirt in March
> 03.

The ordering of the shirts for the Messier Marathon should be a last
minute affair.  It would be a heavy burden to the SAC treasury to
spend $300 on 36 t-shirts (the same for the All-AZ shirts) only to
have the event rained out.  (Of course, the words "Rained Out!" could
be added later in large red letters diagonally across the shirts :-).