[sac-board] 2012 SAC Calendar

All,

I've finished preliminary work on the calendar for 2012. Copies were sent to
Chris, Tom & AJ for a first glance. It seems for once I got it mostly right the
first time as only minor changes were suggested.

I won't be able to attend Friday's meeting due to a theatre commitment
(Beginning to think I should be committed ;)), so I will ask Chris to present
it at the meeting for discussion. I will post it on SAC-Forum as well, since I
believe that board does allow attachments. If anyone would like a copy to
review on their own, le me know and I'll try to get one to you. I say try
because I'll have limited access to email the remainder of the week.

Clear Skies
Rick