[ryerson_index] Your name in the indexing program

  • From: John Graham <johngrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 22:16:09 +1000

Another appeal to the following indexers:

Errol (Inverell Times)
Kerry (Courier Mail)
Mandy (Gippsland Times, Herald Sun)
PH (Southern Highlands News)
rexnp (NT News)
Roger D (Junee Southern Cross)
Roy (SMH Funerals)
Sandra (Il Globo and various other papers)

Can you please update your indexing program to include your full name. While I know most of you, we have multiple Sandras, and the confusion can only get worse as new indexers join.

Changing your name is simple - click on the "Options" button, enter your given name and surname, and click "Update". Job done.

John