[ryerson_index] Re: The Age 1990

  • From: John Graham <johngrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 17:13:49 +1000

David and Bev,

Ancestry is also missing those two days.

All the evidence so far suggests that there was only ever a single film made, and as David has found, the two days are unreadable. That would explain their absence on Ancestry.

Can I suggest David that you (as an interstate user) try the "ask a librarian" feature on the SLV website (top centre of home page), to have them verify whether their film copy is readable. If not, it will save Bev a trip.

John

I could fit in a trip to the SLV in the next few days, David.
Bev