[ryerson_index] Re: Courier Mail query

  • From: Lindsay Graham <LDGraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 16:58:35 +1100

If there is no lookup person and you don't get any other offers, Janette, I may be able to do it for you next Tuesday, when I expect to go to the National Library.

Lindsay Graham, Canberra

On 1/12/16 16:17, Bill wrote:

Dear Janette,

If you submit your request in the normal way it will come back if there is no lookup person for that paper, and that year.

Then if there is no one you can ask via the list if there is some kind person who will do it for you.

Sincerely, Bill

Can anyone tell me if we have a lookup person for the Courier Mail 24 Feb 2004?
Many thanks
Janette
Look up person Border Mail, Albury NSW