[ruxp] XP Readiness Test

  • From: "Karl Dallas" <karldallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ruxp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ruxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:24:58 +0100

XP Readiness Test
http://www.pcpitstop.com/xpready/ <http://www.pcpitstop.com/xpready/>
Want to see if your computer is ready to run Windows XP? Take a minute to
run our tests. You'll see how your computer stacks up against the minimum
and recommended hardware specs. We'll also look for software that may not
run properly under Windows XP. The Windows XP Readiness Test uses PC
Pitstop's ActiveX technology to collect information about your PC and
compares it with the requirements for running Windows XP. We also check
popular applications with known or possible incompatibilities with the new
OS. The XP Readiness Test is administered by a utility that runs on your PC;
none of the data is saved or sent over the Internet. (This differs from
other tests at PC Pitstop, which save your data on PC Pitstop servers so you
can compare and review previous results.)

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat