[rsc] Re: the Declarations

  • From: Bob Leonard <robert.leonard@xxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:23:29 -0500

Kathie,

The only attachment I received was for Stephen Clapp.  No other declarations.

Bob

Dear RSC...

here are the declarations I have received so far. We will discuss these on Friday, Dec. 14 at 4:30pm. the only real question is, "what additional questions should we be asking?" We want to put out the larger call to the membership in early January, for the wider pool, so really all we need is a reflection on the process.

Notable by their absence are the declarations of Gwylene and Nayo. If you sent them to me, I can't find them, so please resend to the list. My suspicion is that Gwylene put her writing energy into the MACA proposal and that Nayo is putting hers into healing. If some of us can reach out to them, to see if we can help, that would be wonderful.

Elise Witt was hesitant to declare without knowing the dates of the spring exchange. Toni Shifalo and Elayne White both expressed interest, and will probably declare with the larger membership call.

Also on Friday we need to decide on the spring training dates. I will send a summary soon of the leading dates, so we can decide.

i deeply apologize for missing Friday's meeting. I remembered it in the morning, but the pressures of NPN-moderation totalled wiped clean the non-NPN data bank.

I heard good things about RSC at NPN, and can't wait to hear some debrief --- maybe we could add some simple reporting on Friday.
--

Kathie deNobriga
PO Box 1087

"To stumble is not to fall, it's just a way to move forward more quickly."
        Ben Cohen, co-founder Ben & Jerry's

"If you fall down, do it again 2 more times. They'll think it's part of the choreography."
        Nick Condos, tap dancer extraordinaire

Visit the Community Arts Network and APInews! <www.communityarts.net>

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:RSC Declaration.pdf (PDF /«IC») (002880D7)

If you have a moment, please visit the Community Arts Network (CAN) Web site: www.communityarts.net

Robert H. Leonard
Primary Advisor - MFA programs in Stage Management, and Directing and Public Dialogue
Theatre Arts - PAB 309
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA  24061-0141
(540) 231-9299
FAX (540) 231-7321
robert.leonard@xxxxxx

"Work like you don't need the pay check.  Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like no one is watching."
- by way of Michael Keck and probably before him Susanna and Guy Clark in their song called "Come from the Heart"