[rsc] Re: setting phone call

  • From: Gwylene Gallimard and Jean-Marie Mauclet <jemagwga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:28:43 -0400

Sounds fine. Gwylene

On Apr 23, 2009, at 8:17 PM, Kathie de Nobriga wrote:

we need to confirm a new date for our regular RSC call. First Friday presents a challenge to Hope and 4:30pm presents a challenge to Ebony.

I propose that we move our meeting to SECOND FRIDAYS at 5pm....any objections? Lemme know by Monday am, please, thanks!!!
--

Kathie deNobriga
PO Box 1087

"To stumble is not to fall, it's just a way to move forward more quickly."
        Ben Cohen, co-founder Ben & Jerry's

"If you fall down, do it again 2 more times. They'll think it's part of the choreography."
        Nick Condos, tap dancer extraordinaire

Visit the Community Arts Network and APInews! <www.communityarts.net>

Gwylene Gallimard, Jean-Marie Mauclet
(843) 723 1018