[rsc] Re: declaration?

  • From: Kathie de Nobriga <kdenobriga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:16:09 -0500

Gwylene:
got it! what don't we plan on you declaring with the next round, probably due Feb. 1?

Having said that, I can't be the one to interview you --- maybe some one else from RSC will volunteer? I have taken a major contract with the National Performance Network which will very tightly constrain my time until early April. I think Hope has just volunteered?.....thanks Hope!

And yes, let's add the Charleston opportunity to Friday's agenda.

kathie

No I did not do one and may not be able to do one before Friday. What I thought I did though was to take advantage of Nayo question and demand about being interviewed on the phone. It seems that you did not get those messages. Yes I am interested and here declare my interest, but can't spend any meaningful time on it before the 1st of the year. Also please add to the agenda of Friday a few minutes about the Charleston opportunity, as I need to write that grant before December 30th.
Please let me now that you have received this e-mail. Thanks. Gwylene

On Dec 11, 2007, at 10:28 AM, Kathie de Nobriga wrote:

did you do an RSC declaration?  I didn't get one....

Kathie deNobriga
PO Box 1087
Pine Lake GA 30072  USA
(404) 299-9498 phone & fax
(678) 427-9673 cell

"To stumble is not to fall, it's just a way to move forward more quickly."
        Ben Cohen, co-founder Ben & Jerry's

"If you fall down, do it again 2 more times. They'll think it's part of the choreography."
        Nick Condos, tap dancer extraordinaire

Visit the Community Arts Network and APInews! <www.communityarts.net>