[rsc] Re: call- Agenda item

  • From: "Carolyn Morris" <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 13:42:14 -0400

Thanks Hope!!  The phone is correct.

Best,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: rsc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rsc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Hope Clark
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 8:31 AM
To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rsc] Re: call- Agenda item

Dear RSC

Yes, it is my understanding that RSC conference calls always have the
same # and code.
641 715 3200
149260 #
Please let me know if I am wrong Carolyn or Carlton.

Another agenda item to talk about is RSC's role at the Annual Meeting
with a focus on the proposal made to RSC by Chetan, Anu and Luisa,
after the last AM for:

> dialogue to be held by RSC with the goal of
> developing some standards or guidelines for working
> across cultural boundaries and to allow for a broader
> feedback process than Critical Response allows.

I'm sorry I can't be there today.
I can do it next week if people want to reschedule.
Peace,
Hope