[rsc] Re: Spring Exchange

  • From: Elise Witt <emworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:41:07 -0500

On the weekend of April 12 I am participating in a community music program in Sautee Nacoochee with Lisa Mount and the arts council there. I would really like to be involved somehow with RSC, so keep me posted on further activities.

peace with harmony,
Elise

hello,
On the RSC call last Friday, we settled on the weekend of April 12 as our Spring Exchange.
NOT resolved however was the schedule.  Here are some options:

OPTION A -- Ideal
RSC Current folks arrive Thursday night, have a planning day on Friday, moderate the Exchange on Saturday and half-of-Sunday. (1.5 day of Exchange, 1 day of planning)

OPTION B --- Minimal
RSC arrives Friday night, moderates the Exchange on Saturday and has a half-day of planning on Sunday.
(1 day of Exchange, half-day of planning)

OPTION C -- Compromise
RSC arrives Friday mid-day, plans on Friday afternoon/evening, moderates the exchange on Saturday and half-day-Sunday
(1.5 day of Exchange, half-day of planning)

OPTION D- Make a proposal!

OR can people more easily stay through Monday, rather than arrive on Thursday? In that case, Option A would be "arrive on Friday night, moderate 1.5 days of Exchange, plan on Sunday afternoon and Monday morning for a full day of planning."

Please let me have your feedback by Jan 1, thank you!

--

Kathie deNobriga
PO Box 1087

"To stumble is not to fall, it's just a way to move forward more quickly."
        Ben Cohen, co-founder Ben & Jerry's

"If you fall down, do it again 2 more times. They'll think it's part of the choreography."
        Nick Condos, tap dancer extraordinaire

Visit the Community Arts Network and APInews! <www.communityarts.net>

--
Website  http://www.elisewitt.com