[rsc] NEA Funding for ROOTS AM

  • From: "Carolyn Morris" <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:59:13 -0400

Peace Family,

I am writing to inform you that we just received word from the National
Endowment for the Arts (NEA)?ROOTS has been recommended for $15,000 in
funding for the 32nd Annual Meeting.  Please be reminded that we applied for
a Consortium Grant (Partnership) with ArtSpot Productions?focusing some of
our programming this year on ?Back to the ROOTS? (Regional Organizations of
Theater South)?in the spirit of Sankofa, looking back to our past to move
forward.  How appropriate in a strategic planning year!  We are still
awaiting word from The Nathan Cummings and Ford Foundations.  We will keep
you informed every step of the way.

Best,

Carolyn Renée

Executive Director