[rsc] Re: LE Final Reports

  • From: Gwylene Gallimard and Jean-Marie Mauclet <jemagwga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:20:49 -0400

This looks great Hope. I would like to add that the Summary of Experience may need two chapters: one related to the event and one related to RSC. Thanks. Gwylene

On Apr 21, 2009, at 3:34 PM, Hope Clark wrote:
Hello RSC,
Do we have requirements or suggestions for compiling a Learning Exchange Report?
I have a couple of suggestions for documents to be included:

1.) Learning Exchange Plan - the original vision

2.) Revised Version with what actually happened
Circumstances and plans often change in the moment and that information may be very useful for us as a whole

3.) Summary of Experience -
How the procedure of events happened- the making of the team to the final experiences
What relationships developed -
What follow up actions are in place - (When they happen add them to the folder)

4.) Evaluation -
If we decide to use a mostly standard evaluation, we would be able to put them all together for another kind of Evaluation that is cumulative
For instance we slightly changed the Evaluation from New Orleans to match Orangeburg needs but the format stayed mostly the same.
I know that Stephen is compiling the Evaluations into an Excel sheet. This seems very useful and perhaps that could be done for every LE.

5.) A document of meeting that happened in order to make the Learning Exchange happen.
This may be useful for people new to getting involved in RSC to get an idea of what is being requested of them in terms of their participation.
Also may be helpful to getting funding, so that folks understand what kind of attention goes into creating, implementing and following up on an LE

6.) A final budget (or all versions for the sake of history)

7.) Any video or picture documentation of the LE

8.) A place where these documents are relatively easy to access for RSC members.

Any other suggestions or clarifications?

best  Hope Clark

Gwylene Gallimard, Jean-Marie Mauclet
(843) 723 1018
www.fastandfrench.org