[rsc] Re: Fwd: the forth request for assistance

  • From: Eleanor Brownfield <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:59:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Sheila and Carlton. for responding, and for letting us know that he was not ignored.  It seems clear that he felt unheard.  I think it's a safe bet the attachments didn't go through.  But now that he's got our attention, I hope it turns out better than it began.  ;  }  Eleanor

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Together we are stronger than greed and fear.

From: Ashley Milburn <milburn.ashley@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: June 10, 2008 1:57:35 AM EDT (CA)

To: hopeclark@xxxxxxx

Subject: the forth request for assistance

Ms. Clark

I have been trying to arrange to host Resources for Social Change Workshop in Baltimore, Maryland for some time with requests for information. The last time I had the opportunity to talk to someone in your organization, I was told that you were havomg problems with staffing.

I have sent along, on two separte occasions, supportive documents concerning the social change project I had initiated centering around what residents call, The Highway to Nowhere. Again, I am requesting information and consideration to host a workshop. I am, again, including supportive material outlining our needs. I am hopeful that one day I will make contact with someone in your organization who will be able to assist us. This will be the forth time that I have made this request.

Please, review the link below:

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/7c9ad0be1117e1f4

Ashley Milburn
Cultural Activist, OSI Fellow,
Fusion Partnership Member

--
Peace
Carlton Turner

"love is all around, take some for yourself, pass it round, when it comes back round you'll see what is real, by the way you feel, the things you say, the things you do, your backyard is calling you"
       -M.U.G.A.B.E.E. "Backyard Rituals" (unreleased)

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/399225