[rsc] Re: Evaluations

  • From: Stephen Clapp <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:32:56 -0400

Hello Hope et al...

Attached is an excel document with the results from the learning exchange
evaluations at SONV.  Following soon will be some questions for follow-up.
We have about 20 participant emails that we could solicit further dialogue
about the principles and their application...

Thanks.
Stephen

---
Laura Schandelmeier & Stephen Clapp