[rsc] Re: Budgets - allocations of Funds

  • From: Eleanor Brownfield <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 05:10:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Hope and Kathie, for making this clear to us all.  It seems useful
to have it laid out in this way.  I agree with Kathie about not waiting for the
bookkeeper when that is possible.

In practice, I have already seen how this works, as I do not itemize on my
taxes, so Priscilla handled the financial part of the LE in Atlanta last June,
even though I was designated "host" and it might have been part of my job
description.

We persevere!  ;  }  Eleanor B

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Dream of a world without need.
Together we are stronger than greed and fear.
YES, WE CAN!