[rsc] Re: Bob Leonard's work kit

  • From: Bob Leonard <robert.leonard@xxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:12:04 -0400

Eleanor,

Thanks so much for making this file. May I suggest to title the file "Building Partnerships" rather than "Building Arts and Community?" I think it is more clear what the file actually contains.

Thanks again.

Bob

Hello all,
Here is Bob's Work Kit combined into one .pdf file.

Best,
Eleanor

--
Eleanor Savage
3229 Pillsbury Avenue S

"Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you odd." Flannery O'Conner

On 4/28/09 12:36 PM, "Bob Leonard" <robert.leonard@xxxxxx> wrote:

Ahah, I find that my waffling resolves are the culprit. Let's go ahead and resolve. Hope, if you would be so kind, I'd like to take you up on your offer to put the Work Kit on the ROOTS web site. If you can find a way to integrate page 11 into the Work Kit file so that only one file is necessary for the whole thing, that would be excellent. If not, it may take two. Also, a .pdf format might be better for web site access. I'm fine with whatever format would be best.

Thanks

Bob

Bob,
The work kit is your piece of work, so if you want to keep it available only thru facilitators, I understand. However, it was referenced at the recent meeting of Ensemble Theatres in NYC, and we wanted to include a weblink to it, if appropriate. If not, we'll just drop the reference. The discussion was about organizations struggling to build & maintain partnerships, and this resource might be a help.

Hi Bob,

I don't believe it is on the site.

When I asked you about putting it up, you said that you preferred it to be only available through facilitators. If that has changed then I believe I can put the document up on the website if you like.

best,
Hope

On Apr 28, 2009, at 11:01 AM, Bob Leonard wrote:

Hope,

Kathie and I both need your help in finding the work kit on the ROOTS web page. I understood that you had gotten a copy from that site but neither Kathie nor I can find it there. Please tell us your trick.

Thanks.

Bob

Hi Kathie,

Bob: you can answer this better but I believe it is important for Bob that the work -kit be handed out with the guidance of facilitators. The version I have is attached with page 11 as well which is missing in the PDF document.

best,
Hope

??

On Apr 28, 2009, at 10:18 AM, Kathie de Nobriga wrote:

 Hope,
did you find Bob Leonard's workkit on the ROOTS website? I couldn't find it ....help please?
 --
 Kathie deNobriga
 PO Box 1087

 "To stumble is not to fall, it's just a way to move forward more quickly."
    Ben Cohen, co-founder Ben & Jerry's

"If you fall down, do it again 2 more times. They'll think it's part of the choreography."
           Nick Condos, tap dancer extraordinaire

Visit the Community Arts Network and APInews! <www.communityarts.net <http://www.communityarts.net><http://www.communityarts.net> >

Hope Clark

<http://homepage.mac.com/hopeclark/iMovieTheater11.html>http://homepage.mac.com/hopeclark/iMovieTheater11.html

Hi Kathie,

Bob: you can answer this better but I believe it is important for Bob that the work -kit be handed out with the guidance of facilitators. The version I have is attached with page 11 as well which is missing in the PDF document.

best,
Hope

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:WORK KIT - Jacob's Pillow.doc (W8BN/MSWD) (00708AE7)

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:Work Kit Time Line pg 11.doc (W8BN/MSWD) (00708AE8)

[...]

If you have a moment, please visit the Community Arts Network (CAN) Web site: www.communityarts.net <http://www.communityarts.net><http://www.communityarts.net>

Robert H. Leonard, Program Director, MFA in Theater Arts
Primary Advisor - MFA programs in Stage Management, and Directing and Public Dialogue
Theatre Arts - PAB 309
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA  24061-0141
(540) 231-9299 office
FAX (540) 231-7321
robert.leonard@xxxxxx

"Work like you don't need the pay check. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like no one is watching." - by way of Michael Keck and probably before him Susanna and Guy Clark in their song "Come from the Heart"

Hope Clark

<http://homepage.mac.com/hopeclark/iMovieTheater11.html>http://homepage.mac.com/hopeclark/iMovieTheater11.html

--

Kathie deNobriga
PO Box 1087
Pine Lake GA 30072  USA
(404) 299-9498 phone & fax
(678) 427-9673 cell

"To stumble is not to fall, it's just a way to move forward more quickly."
       Ben Cohen, co-founder Ben & Jerry's

"If you fall down, do it again 2 more times. They'll think it's part of the choreography."
   Nick Condos, tap dancer extraordinaire

Visit the Community Arts Network and APInews! <www.communityarts.net>

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:Building Arts and Community.pdf (PDF /CARO) (00709886)