[roundtable] Re: Message to new general Round Table mailing list from Tammy

  • From: "Brook, Teresa (PLS)" <Teresa.Brook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roundtable@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roundtable@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 10:47:10 +0930

Hi Tammy
yes this is fine
Teresa

Teresa Brook | Manager, Public Library Programs | Public Library Services |
Corner North Terrace and Kintore Avenue Adelaide SA 5000 | GPO Box 1971
Adelaide SA 5001
p +61 8 8348 2324 | m 0401 718 206 | f +61 8 8223 0964 | e
teresa.brook@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:teresa.brook@xxxxxxxxx>  |
Connect with Libraries SA on
www.libraries.sa.gov.au<http://www.libraries.sa.gov.au>,
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LibrariesSA>,
Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/LibrariesSA>, Search Library
Catalogue<http://sapln.ent.sirsidynix.net.au/client/sapubliclibraries>. 2012 is
National Year of Reading<http://www.love2read.org.au/>
[cid:image001.png@01CD8765.F90407D0]Information contained in this email message
may be confidential and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege
or public interest immunity.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised.