[rootthebox] Re: RTB Status Update - Some Changes

  • From: Chris Grayson <cegrayson3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rootthebox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:39:00 -0500

Hi Keith,

I believe we will still need to acquire space, as we will aim for 400+
attendees and I do not think the GTRI space will be able to accommodate
that number. For the time being, however, I'd rather not have anything
booked until the date and location are set in stone.

I will confer with Josh and get back to you ASAP.

Best regards,

Chris

--
Christopher E. Grayson