[rollei_list] Re: ...was Avedon OT Time

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 07:31:46 -0600

Also a definition of "Time" could be the "T" on the shutter speed dial speed dial , except now my digital does not even have that.

Seriously, I find this time discussion very interesting.

A further comment of digital. Digital, as we know, eliminated, many photo stores, and the few photo stores left around here look like they are dying. Some of the large department stores and grocery store that have huge photo shops only carry 35mm print film.

----- Original Message ----- From: "CarlosMFreaza" <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>