[rollei_list] Re: ...was Avedon OT Time

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:00:40 -0500

At 06:54 PM 12/21/2010, Laurence Cuffe wrote:

What I love about this list is te way your brain gets stretched into the most obtuse locations Happy Christmas folks, and if that's offensive Seasons greetings, and if your antipodean or otherwise geographicaly handicaped and stuck with the wrong season...I'm sorry your missing the snow.
All the best
Larry Cuffe

Larry, for all you know, I am Jewish. Saying "Merry Christmas" to a Sufi is, in the end, about the same as sayig "happy Birthday". In this case, it means, 'Enjoy that Day off of work'.

In any event ....

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!