[rollei_list] Re: ...was Avedon OT Time

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 23:54:45 +0000 (GMT)

On Dec 21, 2010, at 04:59 PM, Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>A pretty concise statement of the history of science. In cultural and
>artistic realms, we make no bones about "knowing" anything. Science...
>not so much.

Merry Christmas to the both of you. You guys are
part of the glue that makes this List work, along
with, say, Carlos and I am certain I am leaving
other regulars out of the mix, such as Laurence Cuffe.

Marc

What I love about this list is te way your brain gets stretched into the most obtuse locations
Happy Christmas folks, and if that's offensive Seasons greetings, and if your antipodean or otherwise geographicaly handicaped and stuck with the wrong season...I'm sorry your missing the snow.
All the best
Larry Cuffe

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!