[rollei_list] Re: [rolleiusers] Wooden tripods

  • From: "Jeff Kelley" <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:14:21 -0700

Dennis, I've been happy with my carbon fiber Manfrotto.  It has clamps vs.
twisting leg-locks, a center column and reaches about 6 ft with my ball head
mounted.

Here is the current version that is closest to the one I've had for several
years:
http://tinyurl.com/2eap52

I use it with both medium format (Rolleiflex and Pentax) and 35mm systems.

Jeff