[rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list]Bay IV lenscap

  • From: "michael Sta. Maria" <littlwing5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:30:34 -0800 (PST)

> Gee, I wonder what Bay Three caps and hoods are
> going for these
> days?

Hi Jerry,
         If your talking used, I got a Bay III lens
hood in Mint++ condition off of ebay for $75.00 with
the original leather case (which I could care less
about).  The only thing that didn't make it new was
it's age.  But anyway,  B&H isn't a place where prices
(especially for Rollei products) are reasonable.  On
top of that, accessories for the rollei wide/telephoto
'Flexes are going to be high anyway considering their
rarity.  But anyhow,  I say check ebay every now and
then, you might just find something more reasonably
priced.  Another thing I just thought of is to go to a
camera trade show, you will have a better chance
finding something there with a lower price.  Depending
on your location (I'm in NJ) there is a 2nd Sunday
Camera show in Wayne, NJ every 2nd Sunday of the
month.  I've yet to go there but I've heard that you
can find practically everything and anything related
to all formats of photography, be it digital or film.
Good Luck.
MIKE...

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250