[rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list]Bay IV lenscap

  • From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:37:33 -0600

Jerry,

That would be good news, even at $149.95 for a plastic lens cap, which is
what B&H has them priced at.  The lenshood, metal, is $269. You meant Bay
IV, not VI, right?  Classical dyslexia?

Bob

Bob,

My report from Germany is that Bay VI fittings are the same.  Hood
and folding lens cap. I think that the cap is a black plastic, like the
later Bay III caps.

I welcome the arrival of the new pieces to our shores. Prices for these
parts on the used market have been astronomical!

Jerry