[rollei_list] Re: question on operating ..."bokeh" again

  • From: Per Einar Forberg <p.e@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 23:01:39 +0200

Carlos

Some counts the diaphragm as part of the bokeh and some don't.

I do. And I agree with everybody that says it doesen't matter at
full aperture.
The reason why I believe the diaphragm has everything to do with bokeh,
is due to the shaping of the out of focus highlights. I prefer to have
nice and round out of focus highlights in my pictures.

But for the record; I recognise that nice bokeh has everything to
do with the lens, I just like to get them nice n'round highlights in
the bokeh areas as well.

Per Einar