[rollei_list] Re: question on operating and on screen for Rollei GX and Hood

Hmmh. The plastic knobs on my 2,8C are still in one piece, and the
plastic are really like new and fresh.
Maybe it's about the climate the camera lives in?
Here in Norway we have quite short summers, and the temperature
rarely reaches as high as 30 degrees Celsius. The sun doesen't burn
with the same intensity either.

Per Einar