[rollei_list] Re: question on operating and on screen for Rollei GX and Hood

  • From: David Seifert <dseifert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:34:22 -0700

It doesn't require rough treatment.  Over time the plastic parts become
increasingly brittle and ultimately break under normal use.

Personally, I prefer the 2.8E2 or E3.  Removable hood and easily
interchangeable focusing screens!  But then again, as Kruschev pointed
out, "Every duck praises his own swamp".

David