[rollei_list] Re: new Zeiss Ikon- a hollow construct?

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:57:50 -0500

Hi Marc,

"Craftsmanship" must be considered throughout the entire process.  Just
because something is "hand assembled" doesn't mean it's "better".  If the
design is not done properly up front, film or digital, then the final
product will suffer as well, no matter how much hand involvement is done
during manufacturing.

Regards,

Austin