[rollei_list] Re: new Zeiss Ikon- a hollow construct?

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 19:14:51 -0300

Hauke, I'm afraid you are not right about the Zeiss Ikon RF camera,
this camera was designed from the scratch and has nothing to do with
existing cameras, in spite of to respect the Contax Zeiss Ikon history
and to adopt the Leica M mount.
Please read initial Erwin Puts comment on the ZI RF comparing it with
the Leica M7 and other Leica models (BTW, he likes the camera but he
is a Leica man as you can see in his comment):
http://www.imx.nl/photo/zeiss/zeiss/page68.html

This is another interesting and wider comment on the ZI RF and perhaps
more neutral than Erwin Puts comment:
http://elekm.net/zeiss_ikon/pages/comments_other_bm.html

Carlos