[rollei_list] Re: new Zeiss Ikon- a hollow construct?

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 18:16:44 -0300

All that technology does not mean a high end digital camera produces a
better image than a high end film mechanical camera, this is one of
the main points to me, these digital cameras are a very expensive
sophism, except if you use them as a professional photographer linked
to photojournalism or some other area requiring images massive
production.-

Carlos