[rollei_list] Re: mirrors

  • From: Mike Kovacs <mskovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:42:19 -0400

Resilvering is certainly an option but the last batch of Polaroid cameras I bought was $10 for 5. That's 5 good mirrors, some models even have two.

What I do like is the date stamp on the prewar mirrors - its a very accurate way to date your camera down to build month and year according to Parker.

Why not just get the original mirror resilvered?  The cost is minimal and
the service is widely available through astronomic vendors.  For that
matter, you can do it yourself.

Marc

--- Rollei List