[rollei_list] Re: looks like it is the end for agfa

  • From: "Fox, Robert" <RFox@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 13:35:36 -0400

IMHO,

Scala is way overpriced, especially considering that the DR5 lab does =
wonderful reversals of most B&W films.=20
I have standardized on Delta 100 for best quality B&W images, and I =
always have the option to get reversals from DR5.=20

I am in no affiliated with DR5, I just think they do great work. 4x5 in =
the sepia developer is awesome.

R.J. via Blackberry
office =3D (202) 434-3429
We are committed to relationships of trust and respect with our =
coworkers.