[rollei_list] Re: little rollei flash

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:25:35 -0300 (ART)

--- ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
. My more current flash guns'
> auto mode seem very
> sensitive to existing light, and fire accordingly.
> I'm not sure how
> sophisticated this little Rollei is or is supposed
> to be, and what to
> expect.
>
> Elias

Elias:
        The Rollei E 15 B flash is manual only and the
flash duration is 1/2000 sec and then you need to
adjust the exposure according the subject distance and
film speed, however as you wrote, your flash has
sensor and then it is not the E15B model.
The closer model to this flash but provided with
sensor could be the 121 BC and E 20 C, these models
have the same external design and external size than
the E15B, however they can work manual and automatic;
for the automatic mode these flash units work from
0,4m to 4m at f/4 using ISO 50 DIN 18 film speed,
there is a dial in the unit to adjust the f stop
according the ISO and DIN film speed. The flash
duration for the automatic mode can vary from 1/2500
sec to 1/30000 sec according the existing light. The
flash duration for the manual mode is 1/2500 sec.
In general the flash units  have a green or red light
to indicate the flash is ready to shoot, these Rollei
units with sensor have this light, however I don't
know if they have other light to indicate if the flash
light will be sufficient for the shot, f.e. the
Vivitar 283 has this light.
I cannot write more data because I don't know your
exact Rollei flash model, anyway I insist the best way
to test it it's to take two or three photographs
watching the results.-

All the best

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).