[rollei_list] Re: it was OT Rilex ...now Kalart Focuspot for Rolleiflex 3,5/75

 Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> Carlos,
>
> Wow! $179-- I believe that I sold the ones I had for $20 each.  I gave a few
> away to Rollei friends  I remember
> that they were very heavy. Three C-cells

Yes Jerry, it became expensive because it's a rare item today. It
seems the light beams manufacturer Kalart Co Inc from  Plainville CT,
Hartford county no longer exists, they had a link with Victor
Animatograph Corporation, Victor consolidated with the Kalart Company
on May 31, 1957 and from about 1970 the company was called Kalart
Victor company, some trademarks that belonged to the company expired
in 1986/1988, they also manufactured video equipment, projectors and
similar devices.