[rollei_list] Re: it was OT Rilex ...now Kalart Focuspot for Rolleiflex 3,5/75

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:25:43 -0700

Carlos,

Wow! $179-- I believe that I sold the ones I had for $20 each. I gave a few away to Rollei friends I remember
that they were very heavy. Three C-cells

The light beams were MUCH brighter than the Focuspots for the Speed Graphic.

The Range finder on my SG was by Hugo Meyer and could not accommodate a Focuspot.

Jerry Lehrer

On 3/25/2012 5:44 PM, CarlosMFreaza wrote:
To illustrate the topic, there is a Kalart Focuspot in nice condition
with original box and instructions manual and several photographs in
eBay right now,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150777289537#ht_2063wt_952