[rollei_list] Re: get Durst and older Omega enlargers up to 4x5 for a song it seems odd

  • From: Romeo <jamesromeo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:12:14 -0400

How are Ed
I was there with you 55 years
Jim Romeo

Sent from my iPod

On Jul 24, 2009, at 9:56 PM, aghalide@xxxxxxx wrote:

When I was a student at RIT, the enlarger supplied was a Kodak 4 x 5 diffusion type. It had a glass carrier to hold negatives flat and a fan to cool it off. the fan was turned off during exposures. I bought an identical enlarger at a flea market in NY and discovered that it covers slightly larger than 4 x 5. This made it more usable for my panoramic negatives. My RIT experiences were 50 years ago.

Ed Meyers
-------------- Original message from Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>: --------------