[rollei_list] Re: film backs

  • From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:46:28 -0500

On Feb 15, 2006, at 6:28 PM, Jim Brick wrote:

Harry's card says "220 switch installed". Does this mean that he can install a 220 switch on those newer magazines that are for 120 only? All of my SL66 magazines are the older 120/220 magazines.

I don't think it is practical to modify the new style backs with the 120/220 switch. It isn't just the switch but a whole passel (technical term there!) of parts that would have to be replaced. I'm sure it could be done, but probably cheaper to just buy old backs and have Harry work his magic on them.

Bob