[rollei_list] Re: are there more than one kind of Bay-II?

On 8/15/06, siufai@xxxxxx <siufai@xxxxxx> wrote:

> please tell me, if you know, how to determind the lens hood is a 6x6
> or 2.8 A? if i got problem to return the item,  i think i will need
> the info for selling it myself in local market here.

Todd, Jerry and Marc were very clear on how to determine the differences
between the 2.8A and the official Bay II lenshood.

I own a 2.8A, 3.5F and 3.5E3. If you want, I can send you a picture with a
naked 2.8A, a naked Bay II and a Bay II with a lenshood.

Siu Fai

Dear Siu fail,

i like to receive these pics, and believe my next purchasing will
benifits from them. thank you.  my email is narkewoody @ gmail .  com
( please remove the spaces between ).

woody

-- Celine: Yes, of course! Now that makes total sense, right? You're a Capricorn, I'm a Sagittarius, that's why we get along so well! --- Rollei List