[rollei_list] Re: age old "digital vs film" debate...again...was RE: OT Ancient Computers

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:54:32 -0500

Hi Frank -

I know that debating these matters with yourself leads to quicker
agreement, but you are the only Frank in this discussion... ;-)

And I must say you are quite the kidder, pretending not to know the
difference between a statement of your recent personal experience,
which is plausible and valuable, and blatantly false blanket statement
such as this one:

> In all practical ways digital has exceeded the capability of film for
> some time.

Glad we got some precision and "resolution" (yikes sorry) into the discussion...

Eric Goldstein

- -