[rollei_list] Re: age old digital vs film debate...again...was RE: OT Ancient Computers

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:12:26 -0500

Digital can be very cheap or very expensive or anywhere in between,
just like film. It depends upon what your requirements are and how
many options you want... I know digital shooters who function very
well with less than a thousand dollars in capital costs and produce
impressive large-scale prints with which they are very satisfied...

You do not need a dSLR, computer or printer to effectively shoot digital...

Eric Goldstein