[rollei_list] Re: age old "digital vs film" debate...again...was RE: OT Ancient Computers

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:50:55 -0500

Peter-

I counting this as one of the strength of digital, adding to the other
two Gene mentioned...

Relative to bumping your images over to new media, I guess you don't
shoot much, because for most of the pros I know, digital storage and
backup is an absolute nightmare. Most know they are inadequate in this
area, and live in fear of lots of loss...

Eric Goldstein