[rollei_list] Re: a little unparallel of lens panel

  • From: Mike Kovacs <mskovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:03:44 -0400

I'd like to know how he intends to replace the cams by only removing the front panel. Flood clean and relubricate, probably, in which case they are not "damaged".

I still don't see in the archives which model this is - Automat = very easy to remove the front panel, F model varies in difficulty depending on which shutter coupling mechanism. I don't have any repair experience with those.

the repair man not take off the both side, he told me he just take off the front, different from what people said here. i dont't know which way is better.

--- Rollei List